with Sweet Chili Grape Sauce
by Chef Fabio Viviani
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green seedless grapes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
Heat Bertolli® Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat and cook shallots 2 minutes. Add wine and grapes and cook until wine is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until the grapes are tender and liquid is almost fully reduced, about 5 minutes. Whisk in chili sauce and brown sugar. Remove from heat; set aside.
Brush chicken with Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, turn halfway through cooking, about 5 minutes. Top cooked side with sauce and grill 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish with fresh thyme.